Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gone

I was pissed off. Last few days my harddisk was corrupted. All my movies and dramas gone. Was pissed off because the korean dramas which were half way there to finish, gone completely.

Yeah, you will suggest a what-what software called data or files recovery. Well, I tried a few software already but still unable to recover. Dunno why.

Alright then. No need to watch laaaa... Padan muke saya puas-puas... Luckily I did make a copy of my bachelor degree thesis into a cd. Phewww...

No more movie. Nevermind. I'm downloading new movies then. Simpan movie lama2 buat apa. Lama-lama berkulat juge.

This weekend I'm not going anyway. usually I will go 'somewhere' to visit my relative coz I'm always alone here in this fuchow town. Scary, dangerous. They say got lots of gangster not gangstar. Got a cemetery here nearby, dunno got ghost ka... Didn't check.

Today got PC Fair laa... I wanna go, I wanna go....

See if got something to buy. Well, actually I planned to buy a sub woofer but my colleague said that I will regret if i bought one coz the sound quality not so good if connect to laptops, reason - coz got no sound card installed in it. Hmmm...

Who knows got some pretty girls to watch. Hehe... Yum, yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment